Somewhat sad, yet somewhat happy that the holidays are over. Will be nice to return to our routine and not have to drive all over the state. But I must say, it was great to see all our family and friends over the last month!!
For the record - my New Year's resolutions for 2010. Let's see if I can actually follow through on them all :)
1. To loose 10-20 lbs (the additional baby fat)
2. To cut down on my cussing (in particular around Jake)
3. To be a better godmother to Mya
4. To not forget quite as many birthdays this year...
Best of luck to all of you with your resolutions!!
Made some avocado baby food for Jacob today. 2 avocados made 8 servings (although he only eats about an ounce to an ounce and a half per serving). The magic bullet purees it perfectly! Hopefully it's this easy to make the other kinds of baby food too!!
Big week coming up - Jake has his neurosurgeon appt. We'll finally find out if (more like when) he has to start wearing a helmet! Not to worry, I'll post pictures!!
A few new coupon codes for ordering pictures online:
1. Shutterfly - 75 free prints, PRINTS2010 (valid until Jan 6)
2. Snapfish - 50 prints for 50 cents, NewYear50 (valid until Jan 7)