Monday, January 4, 2010

The New Year is Off to a Great Start


First day back at work in 2010 and I think we got a great deal to go through! Fingers crossed till all the proposals are signed, but things are looking good!! It was tough leaving little Jake again though - after being home with him for 4 days. But he loves daycare - he loves watching all the other kids and things are going much better with him and the sitters.

A Few Deals for Today:
New York & Company (only my favorite store ever) is having a 70% off sale.

Picaboo is offering a buy one book, get one free deal, until January 31. Code JANBGF - I LOVE their photobooks. They give you a ton of layout choices. I'm already working on Jacob's first year album...


And finally, why didn't I see this article about 6 mos ago. Of course, I read about it right when I'm about to stop nursing. But still good to keep on hand for the next kiddie - Convert a regular bra to a nursing bra

No comments:

Post a Comment