Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve Deals

A few good deals that end very soon!! (I'm talking like tonight...)

Oriental Trading has an awesome clearance sale on their Christmas crafts, decorations, etc. It's all like 70% off of their already CHEAP prices. I got some great crafts for Jake's Christmas party next year!! (I know, I know - I'm planning that far ahead)

Personalization Mall has a sale on ornaments (which you personalize - so you can simply change the year to 2010 for gifts for next year). Got Jake a First Christmas ornament, and a few gifts for next Christmas. Ends today though!

Finally, thanks to Freebies4Mom for the awesome lead - the first 10,000 people to sign up for www.mypunchbowl.com before the end of the year get upgraded to a Premium membership. I just did it - about 5 minutes ago and was upgraded ($29.95 value). It's pretty cool - party planning, e-vites, etc.

Happy New Year everyone!! We are heading over to Tampa today - for a fun New Year's celebration with my Mom and Brother!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment