Sunday, June 20, 2010
You can schedule Mickie, Minnie, Donald or Goofy to call your child. Visit Freebies4Mom to see a step by step on how to schedule it! Pretty cool!
And a happy father's day to all the Daddies out there!! We're going hiking at Blue Springs today! :)
Thursday, June 17, 2010
- Children's Place - additonal 50% off on select items (priced as marked)
- Semi-Annual Sale at Crazy 8
- Semi-Annual Sale at Gymboree
- Free 8x10 collage at Walgreens. Use code GOBIG8X10 thru June19 on Walgreens.com. Make sure to choose pick up at store and you don't even have to pay shipping!!
- Dove Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner - leave Costco number blank
- Bulls Eye BBQ Sauce Samples
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
|Do you use the Diaper Genie II Elite? Here's a great deal on Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Playtex-Diaper-Genie-Refill-Pack/dp/B00313J7WK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1276736616&sr=1-1 Refill pack of three, $13.21 if you sign up for subscribe and save (pick 6 month interval and then unsubscribe after you get them) with free shipping. Only $4.40 per refill!!|
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Any of you looking to write up a will can create one for free on www.suzeorman.com. Simply click on "Will & Trust Kit" and the gift code. Type in "people first" and you'll get an activation code. It's that simple. And the great thing is the kit is super user friendly!!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
- Friend Shutterfly on Facebook and get a free 5x7 photobook on Shutterfly. You have to fill out a survey and then can claim your code (make sure to copy it down). You have till June 30 to redeem it (2.99 shipping).
- Walmart has some samples out right now: Cottonelle, Playtex Gentle Glide, Crest 3D White
- 3 Free 5x7 Folded Cards on Shutterfly with coupon code CARDS4DAD - but you have to login and go to your account (at the top right), then click on "Enter Special Offer Code."
And, of course, an update on the Jakester! He's changed so much since February!! He's crawling and getting into everything!! He's eating big boy food and absolutely loves it. Yesterday, he ate an entire banana - for dessert! He's been saying Dada for a few weeks now - but no Mama yet!!