Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas from the Lane Family!! Thanks for reading my blog!! Busy week ahead of us with Christmas right around the corner. We've (I should say I've) been a big scrooge this year. We don't have a Christmas tree up, mimimal lights on the house, etc. But it's just been so crazy around here. Usually I make Christmas cookies, but haven't even had time this year. Just finished the last of the Christmas shopping today!! HOORAY! Finishing up the wrapping and then hopefully I can enjoy the rest of the holiday!! My favorite shopping day of the year is coming up soon though!! I always go out on the day after Christmas and buy everything half off!! I get everything from bath gift sets - which I use for presents throughout the year, to decorations and holiday candy/food sets (which I enjoy now...). It's crazy though, last year, I couldn't get a cart at Walmart. I'm so excited, I'll make sure to let you all know how my trip goes!! If you like to stock up though - the day after Christmas is the time to do it!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment