Tomorrow is cyber-monday! Make sure to check out your favorite online stores for any deals. I know Sears, Target, JC Penny's are having big sales. As is Amazon - make sure to check out their CyberMonday specials. They've been having great deals all week long - yesterday I got 3 DVDs for Jimmy at 70% off. You can also sign up for a one month trial of Amazon Prime and receive free two day shipping on anything you spend (no minimum purchase). I just signed up yesterday and it is AWESOME!! Just make sure to "Manage Your Prime Membership" and turn off the automatic upgrade. Thanks to Thrifty Florida Mama for the heads up!!
As promised, here are some of the baby clubs that I'm signed up for. I've actually signed up for several others (Winn-Dixie and Sav-a-lot) but these are the only ones I've actually received anything from. Sign up and save!
- Enfamil Family Beginnings - They send samples, formula checks, coupons, and more!
- Similac Strong Moms - They send a sample of their Advance and their Soy formula, formula checks, and lots of cute tips and milestone info as the months progress!
- Publix Baby Club - They send a bunch of great coupons (that can be stacked with manufacterer's coupons), an informational book, and quarterly newsletters with coupons. But sign up early - it takes months to get your first mailing.
- Beechnut - Sign up for their e-newsletter for coupons in your email. Plus, I just signed up for the parent pack (sign up by going to contact us). I haven't received it yet, but it should have some great coupons!
- Earth's Best - Get coupons in their monthly newsletter, and you can print several of their coupons.
- Gerber/Nestle - They send an array of awesome coupons! They send based on the stage of your baby - right now they've been sending coupons for bottles, pacifiers, and nursing pads, then they move up to baby food, etc. I haven't gotten any in a while, but they really are great coupons!